An interactive patient education, multimedia presentation, available on DVD for use by eyecare practices for acquisition, education, and
qualification of patients. This product is customized and designed specifically
for each practice to save time, build surgical volume, and increase overall
patient satisfaction. Combining animation, graphics, and streaming video with
patient testimonials EYEeducate digitally educates the patient about refractive
surgery and the technological abilities of refractive practices.
A number of variables influence a patient's decision to undergo a refractive
procedure, but it is their confidence in the surgeon that far outweighs any
other factor. This presentation is designed to be a virtual extension of the
surgeon and his or her practice displaying the quality service available. The
presentation includes a customized audio-video track as well as a series of
animations and graphics. The modular 10-15 minute interactive program builds
rapport between the surgeon and the prospective patient.
• Saves the time of the surgeon and
• Allows the surgeon to speak personally, consistently and directly to
• Allows the patient to start a relationship with surgeon and
• Effectively answers patient questions without involving the
• Assists in conversion of patients.
• Easily modifiable for
• Maximizes staff efficiency.
• Saves chair
• Increases practice productivity.
• Allows the prospective patient
to achieve a thorough knowledge of
• A comprehensive digital
education and marketing program.
• Multiple video clips of the surgeon
speaking directly to patients.
• Explains eye anatomy and vision disorders
using digital animations.
• Explains laser refractive procedures and LASIK
using graphics and video clips.
• Explains the pre-op, operative, and post
operative processes to the patient.
• Shows positive testimonials from the
surgeon's past patients.
• Flexible format allowing evolution overtime