About Your Project
Cerian brand names have increased brand identity to literally a form of art (think IBM, Ford, or Nike), while others have made it their entry into the playing field (think Warby-Parker). Regardless of if you are a small eye care practice your specific brand identity should be important. Many people in ophthalmology have said it is impossible to brand practices but there are some that have done exceptional with this crusade. Build a solid foundation for your business by making the necessary investment in branding. Nowadays we have digital branding options that can make this more of a reality.
Glacial Multimedia is an ophthalmology industry digital marketing agency designed to cover a large spectrum of needs for practices. We are proposing to assist with a branding package that will
- Discovery and Ideation
- Renaming the practice
- Create a logo for practice
- Create a value proposition
- Create a differentiation statement
- Create branding style guide
- Create business cards, letterhead and envelopes
- Printing for business cards letterhead and envelopes
- Long-term branding strategy report
Based on our years of experience in ophthalmology we have seen a lot of rebranding, worked on several campaigns and create new names for practices. We feel confident we can deliver an appropriate package of materials for your practice rebrand.
Keys to a Good Brand Identity
A logo and a color palette alone do not make a brand identity. A good identity is well thought-out to make it:
- Distinct: It stands out among competitors and catches your audience’s attention.
- Memorable: It makes a visual impact. (Consider Apple: The logo is so memorable!
- Scalable and flexible: It can grow and evolve with the brand.
- Cohesive: Each piece complements the brand identity.
- Easy to apply: It’s intuitive and clear for designers.
Research & Discovery
The first meeting will entail a discovery session aimed to unlock some of the ideas of the current practice personnel to set us in the correct direction.
Who is the competition?
Building a brand identity is all about differentiation: making a brand visible, relevant, and unique. Without a firm understanding of the competitive landscape, it’s easy to blend in. This research is crucial to understand not just who the competition is but how the brand compares, in perception and presentation.
Every stage has its own unique challenges, but typography can be tricky in a visual language. Brands often follow trends (use of helvetica…which we love) that are hot for a second but can quickly become dated or appear unoriginal. Sometimes a branding agency can be of extreme help in this case. We work closely with digital branding agencies to help guide our customers projects if we are not doing this part.
Good iconography is influenced not just by the creative but the thought behind the icon. In eye care we see a lot of eyes but does this need to be in your icon?